Baan Chang 5 bedr
This expansive private beachfront residence belongs to the luxury Dhevatara Cove Estate, which occupies the unspoiled western coast of Koh Samui.
Baan Chang is represented by a spacious territory with series of stand-alone Thai-style pavillions and decorated by beautiful landscaped gardens. At the same time it is a very modern villa, fitted with the latest technology and offering high standart of accommodation for the guests to fully enjoy their peaceful tropical holiday.
- 5 generous ensuite double bedrooms, which open onto beautiful ocean or garden views and also boast indulgent bathtubs with showers in their bathrooms. In addition, the master suite occupies it’s own luxurious pavilion, sitting right next to the soft sandy-beach.
- A large living area, including a comfortably furnished TV lounge, a fully fitted western kitchen with breakfast bar and an expansive dining room, which opens onto the villa’s poolside terrace, as well as provides a beautiful view of the ocean waters.
- A 20-metre private swimming pool, a wide sun terrace with day-beds and a beachfront dining Sala.
- Air Conditioners
- Satellite TV
- Music system with outdoor speakers
- Common area gym with sauna (in the Dhevatara Cove Estate)
- Sea Kayaks / Hobie Cat
- 2 luxury vessels available for rent
- Private parking
- Full time staff
- Daily continental breakfast
- Daily cleaning
- Linen change every 3 days
- On Site Chef
Baan Chang occupies the southern end of secluded Lipa Noi bay, providing a beautiful view of the famous Ang Thong Marine Park, while the Lipa Noi beach offers it’s visitors a good selection of nice beachside restaurants and also one of the most famous and popular beach clubs of the island – Nikki Beach.
- In 10 minutes drive from the beach you can reach the island’s capital and port of Nathon, from where it’s possible to explore the nearby islands and the mainland.
- Large supermarkets, like Tesco Lotus and Macro, are located in about 25-30 minutes driving distance.
- In 30 minutes drive there is a popular tourist town of Lamai, with a good range of entertainment options, and the main tourist center Chaweng is located in about 40 minutes.
- Samui airport is 35 minutes away.
Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax.