Coral Cay Villa 4 br
Set on a beautiful hillside of Bang Po beach, on a quiet northern coast of the island Koh-Samui, the Coral Cay Villas comprises of 6 individual properties.
Built and designed according to the highest international standards.
The estate offers 3 – 4 bedroom villas – all with private swimming pools, modern accommodation and stunning views of the ocean and adjacent islands of Koh Phangan and the National Marine Park. Communal facilities, such as tennis court, gym and juice bar are also available for the guests.
Daily Rates are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax. Get 10% off untill 15.12.16
- Intermediate Season – 470 USD
(15 May 16 – 30 Jun 16) (1 Sep 16 – 14 Dec 16) (15 May 17 – 30 Jun 17) (1 Sep 17 – 14 Dec 17)
- High Season – 610 USD
(30 Mar 16 – 14 May 16) (1 Jul 16 – 31 Aug 16) (11 Jan 17 – 25 Jan 17) (3 Feb 17 – 11 Apr 17) (21 Apr 17 – 14 May 17)
- Peak Season 2017 – 810 USD
(26 Jan 17 – 2 Feb 17) (12 Apr 17 – 20 Apr 17)
- Prime Season – 1210 USD
(15 Dec 16 – 10 Jan 17)
- 3/4 air conditioned bedrooms, which have king beds, personal safes, en-suite bathrooms and a terrace with sofa seats.
- Spacious living room with satellite TV.
- Dining area and a fully equipped western kitchen (breakfast bar, fridge, microwave, blender, oven, gas hob).
- Outdoor space for al fresco meals.
- Private infinity edge swimming pool with sea view and pool area for children.
- Air Conditioners in all bedrooms, dining room and living room.
- Safes in all bedrooms
- Satellite TV
- Sound system with iPod dock and outdoor speakers
- Gas BBQ
- Access to communal Tennis court, Gym and Juice bar
- On site security 24hrs
- In-Villa electric generator
- Airport transfers
- Full time staff
- Daily continental breakfast
- Daily cleaning
- Linen change every 3 days
- Free shuttle service to and from Bang Po beach
- One complimentary shuttle to Chaweng or Lamai per stay (additional trips available on a case by case basis)
Having a secure and secluded hilltop location, the Coral Cay Villas estate is at the same time within easy reach of a quiet white sand beach of Bang Po and in a short driving distance from one of the most famous places on the island – Fisherman’s Village of BoPhut (10 minutes away) and the main tourist center of Chaweng (20 minutes away), where you can enjoy a great choice of restaurants, spas and shopping options.