The View 4 br
This modern multi-level property is sitting on a beautiful forested cliffside of Samui’s secluded southwest coast.
With a large three-storey living pavilion and stand alone bungalows, private swimming pool, spacious garden area and stunning sea views, available from most of the villa’s rooms – The View is offering one of the most memorable holiday experiences in tropics, as well as a good place for weddings and special celebrations.
- 5 comfortable bedrooms – all are air-conditioned and with en-suite bathrooms. Two of the bedrooms are located in the main living pavilion, have double beds, feature flat screen TVs/dvd-players and iPod docks, and open onto a large sea view terrace. One bedroom’s bathroom boasts in- and outdoor rain showers and another one has an indulgent outdoor bathtub and a shower. Next two double bedrooms occupy stand-alone bungalows with private balconies, spacious interiors and generous en-suite bathrooms featuring showers. The fifth, twin bedroom also has its own private balcony and shares an ample bathroom with shower with the children’s room.
- Сhildren’s room with 6 bunk beds and a flat screen TV. This room shares an ample bathroom with shower with the twin bedroom.
- Spacious living room, a dining area and a fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar.
- An additional outdoor dining area.
- Outdoor cinema with a pull-down projector screen.
- Well-equipped private fitness room.
- Barbeque area, bar and a covered lounge-zone for relaxation.
- A 16.5 metre infinity pool with attached Jacuzzi and a beachside terrace.
- Air Conditioners in all bedrooms
- Satellite TV / iMac / 3 pull down projector screens
- Sound system with iPod docks
- Table tennis
- Fitness room
- Outdoor cinema
- Sea Kayaks
- Private parking
- Full time staff
- Daily continental breakfast
- Daily cleaning
- Linen change every 3 days
- On Site Chef
The View is located on a beautiful rocky headland of a quiet unspoilt beach – Taling Ngam. Being far away from busy tourist centers, the area offers a truly peaceful retreat and the possibility to enjoy the untouched tropical nature and exotic surroundings.
Close to the Villa you can find some of the nice local restaurants, like the Five Island’s beachside restaurant or the exclusive InterContinental Samui resort with it’s five star dining and facilities.
Samui Airport is around 45 minutes drive from the Villa, the island’s capital and port of Nathon with good infrastructure, shops and various dining options is 20 minutes away to the north, and the closest tourist center Lamai, as well as large supermarkets – are located in 30 minutes drive.
- Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax.