Villa Blueview 5 br
A contemporary 5-bedroom villa, perched 180 metres above sea level in the beautiful hills of Samui’s north coast is an ideal choice for a family or group of friends to enjoy a luxury private holiday.
With gorgeous tropical surroundings and dramatic ocean vistas, this sophisticated property provides a comfortable accommodation and leading edge technology.
- 5 air conditioned, sea-facing bedrooms with private balconies. All bedrooms have ensuites, which feature the latest modern bathroom accessories and the master bathroom also includes a standing bathtub with sea view. Four of the bedrooms have double beds, while the fifth bedroom is a specially designed family room with moveable twin beds and two built-in bunks. The size of the bunk beds allows to accommodate guests of any age, including adults, while the two single beds can be pushed together to form a double bed.
- A dedicated AV room, which features a 3D TV with satellite channels.
- A fully fitted western kitchen with breakfast bar and a spacious dining area with adjoining open-plan lounge-zone.
- A generous infinity-edge swimming pool, an expansive outdoor poolside garden and sun terrace areas – all provide dramatic island and ocean views.
- A covered relaxation sala, positioned next to the pool, with comfortable lounge furnishing, bar and barbecue unit.
- Air Conditioners in all bedrooms
- Satellite TV channels
- State-of-the-art sound system with outdoor speakers
- Private parking
- Backup power generator
- An inhouse SUV or Car with insurance can be used by guests during stay (*subject to availability and conditions)
- Full time staff
- Daily continental breakfast
- Daily cleaning
- Linen change every 3 days
- On Site Chef
Located on the peaceful northern coast of the island, Villa Blue View is just 800 metres away from a quiet unspoiled beach of Bang Por and within easy reach of a range of shopping and dining options, including a good quality seafront restaurants.
Samui International Airport is around 30 minutes drive from the villa. In about 15 minutes you can reach the island’s main port town of Nathon with good infrastructure, souvenir shops and local restaurants. The famous tourist center Chaweng, as well as large supermarkets are 45 minutes away.
- Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax.