Villa Haineu 4 br
Expansive beachfront Villa of the luxury Dhevatara Cove Estate, which occupies the unspoiled western coast of Koh Samui.
Designed as multiple stand-alone pavilions and combining traditional Thai-style architecture, expensive natural materials and contemporarily designed furniture, Baan Haineu offers a truly high living standart for the guests to enjoy their tropical holiday.
- 5 generous bedrooms – all are en-suite, air conditioned and equipped with personal safe. Two of the bedrooms have double beds, a flat-screen TV, as well as in- and outdoor showers and a free-standing bathtub in the en-suite. Third, master bedroom with king-size bed, features a flat-screen TV and a sunken bathtub with shower in the en-suite. Next two bedrooms, one double and one twin, have en-suite shower rooms.
- The main living space contains a comfortably furnished TV lounge, a separate, fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and one more flat-screen TV, as well as a luxury dining area.
- A large private swimming pool with sun terrace and an outdoor Jacuzzi.
- Spacious outdoor sala with kitchen and dining area, perfect for al fresco meals.
- Air Conditioners in all bedrooms
- Safes in all bedrooms
- Satellite TV
- Hi-Fi system with outdoor speakers
- Common area gym with sauna (in the Dhevatara Cove Estate)
- Sea Kayaks
- Private parking
- Secure gated community
- Full time staff
- Daily continental breakfast
- Daily cleaning
- Linen change every 3 days
- On Site Chef
Baan Haineu occupies the western coast of Koh Samui and is located near the Lipa Noi beach – with good swimming conditions, nice beachside restaurants and one of the best sunset views. Here you can also find one of the most famous and popular beach clubs of the island – Nikki Beach.
- In 10 minutes drive from the beach you can reach the island’s capital and port of Nathon, from where it’s possible to explore the nearby islands and the mainland.
- Large supermarkets, like Tesco Lotus and Macro, are located in about 25-30 minutes driving distance.
- In 30 minutes drive there is a popular tourist town of Lamai, with a good range of entertainment options, and the main tourist center Chaweng is located in about 40 minutes.
- Samui airport is 35 minutes away.
Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax.