Villa Kohia 3 br
A 4-bedroom multi-level property with a dramatic oceanview location in the famous Chaweng area.
Offering a range of first class facilities and amenities, Villa Kohia boasts spacious living spaces with asian influenced interiors and leading edge technology. With it’s generous communal facilities, open terraces and wide balconies, as well as luxurious private bedrooms, this property is ideal for a family holiday, couples or a group of friends to share.
- 4 generous double bedrooms – all are air-conditioned and have connecting bathrooms. Three of the bedrooms open onto a wide terrace with relaxation areas and feature indoor and/or outdoor bathrooms and rainshowers. One of the bedrooms also includes a mezzanine level library. The fourth, master suite with a stunning sea view, offers its guests additional private space, a flat screen TV and a bathtub in the ensuite bathroom.
- A spacious, airy living space with spectacular ocean views. Here you can find a combination of relaxation areas, an expansive dining table, a fitted kitchen with breakfast bar (no microwave, no oven), as well as a comfortable TV lounge.
- The outside space of the villa is occupied by a dramatic 12-metre infinity seaview pool, wide sun terraces and a cushioned relaxation sala. Next to the pool there is also a shaded area with another comfortable lounge and a big dining table for al fresco meals.
- Air Conditioners in all bedrooms
- Satellite TV in one living room and master bedroom
- Sound system with outdoor speakers
- Private parking
- Full time staff
- Daily continental breakfast
- Daily cleaning
- Linen change every 3 days
Perched high in the Chaweng hills, on the eastern coast of Koh Samui, Villa Kohia offers a great private location within beautiful tropical surroundings, being at the same time within easy reach of the island’s most amazing tourist center and it’s famous white-sandy beach. All the great shopping, dining and entertainment options are in about just 5 minutes drive from the Villa. In 10-15 minutes to the north there is another popular area – Bo Phut and it’s famous Fisherman’s Village with nice beach bars, various restaurants and local boutiques. Large supermarkets and the big Central Festival shopping mall are located in about 10 minutes drive, while Samui airport is in 15 minutes driving distance.
- Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax.