Waimarie 4 br
A luxury self contained villa, situated right on a white sand Lipa Noi beach with the best sunset views on Koh-Samui island.
Perfectly combining style, beauty and comfort, Waimarie offers an ultimate accommodation and enough indoor/outdoor space to become an ideal place for adults and children to truly enjoy their tropical vacation.
- 3 large pavilions with 6 en-suite bedrooms, providing luxury accommodation for up to 14 people. Each of the six bedrooms is air conditioned, equipped with personal safe, has its own en-suite indoor/outdoor bathroom and a private terrace with day bed. The bedroom suites have a flexible design, suitable for adult guests or families with children. Each pavilion contains two adjoining bedrooms, which can be used together as a family house, or as completely separate and private bedrooms. There are three bedrooms with double beds – one in each pavilion; next two suites can be transformed into twin or double bedrooms depending on the guests’ needs; and the last suite is a kid’s room with 2 bunk beds, ready to accommodate up to 4 children.
- A spacious living room, provided with large plasma TV, as well as an open-plan kitchen with adjoining dining room.
- A large, chemical free swimming pool, sitting right next to the beach.
- An impressive beachside Sala with a comfortable seating area and a second dining table for al fresco meals.
- Air Conditioners in all bedrooms
- Safes in all bedrooms
- Satellite TV / Stereo-system with iPod dock connection
- Table tennis
- Private tennis court
- Playground for children
- Sea Kayaks
- Private parking
- Night time security guard
- Full time staff
- Daily continental breakfast
- Daily cleaning
- Linen change every 3 days
- On Site Chef
Villa Waimarie is located on a quiet romantic beach of Lipa Noi, on the western coast of Koh Samui. Being far away from busy tourist areas, guests can fully enjoy their peaceful tropical retreat, as well as having access to all the necessary infrastructure and local beachside restaurants with an amazing sunset view.
- In about 8 minutes drive you can reach the island’s capital and port of Nathon, from where it’s possible to explore the nearby islands and the mainland.
- In 25 minutes drive are available large supermarkets Tesco Lotus and
- 40 minutes drive to the most popular tourist town – Chaweng, which offers best shopping on the island, spas, restaurants, night clubs and other entertainments.
- 30 minutes drive from the airport.
Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax.